Growing GC with local work and strong pipeline of projects
Great company culture with room for advancement
About Our Client
Mid Size General Contractor with a diverse portfolio. Reputable company known for their culture and consistent client satisfaction. Ground Up and Tenant improvement projects with a strong pipeline in Dade and Broward County.
* Lead the team in evaluating site conditions, site logistics and procedures to ensure work is being performed productively
* Assist with the evaluation of cost and schedule impacts of project revisions and ensure that proper documentation is completed to memorialize scope changes with our clients and subcontractors
. * Assist the team in performing and maintaining all required safety inspections, equipment and documentation
. * Work with the project teams to schedule the delivery of equipment and materials needed for the project.
* Assist with the verification of additional work performed by our subcontractors.
* Work with the project team to prepare final as-built drawings showing project revisions, sketches, and notes.
* Assist with other activities as determined by the Project Executive.
The Successful Applicant
* A minimum of 10 years of field construction experience in a supervisory capacity on projects ranging from $10 to $50Million * Ground up experience preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Complete Benefits Package
- Vacation and Sick time
- Gas reimbursment