- Career Growth
- Competitive Compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable general contractor specializing in the commerical space. They have a very strong pipeline of work and they are looking to bring on a talented Commercial Superintendent to the team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work directly with the project managers to prepare schedules, organize the structure, select staff, and handle the construction equipment.
- Direct and control the project to ensure specifications and guidelines are met.
- Contact, schedule and coordinate all subcontractors, suppliers, and utilities.
- Assist in the activities of the project manager/engineer.
- Maintain a safe job site
- Hold job site meetings with project managers and the regional manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial Ground Up Experience
- Self Motivated
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Strong reputation with subcontractors
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary- Health Benefits
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance + gas card