USD125,000 - USD150,000
Opportunity for Procurement Professional with raw material sourcing skills
Establish vendor relationships at an established Chemical Manufacturing company.
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnering with an established chemical manufacturing company.
- Manage and identify raw material sourcing and spending strategies.
- Source and identify new suppliers.
- Identify and develop cost savings opportunities and manage cost reduction projects.
- Perform data analyses on markets and suppliers, develop new sourcing options for review and implement new strategies.
- Develop the involvement of suppliers in supplier management to ensure continuous improvement efforts.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree required.
- Masters degree preferred.
- 5+ years of raw materials sourcing and procurement.
- Experience in chemicals or nonwovens related industry.
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation.
- Competitive benefits.