Well known CPG business based in Manhattan
Are looking for a Communications Manager to join the team
About Our Client
A well known, international CPG business.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The role will involve:
· Develop and manage internal communications strategies and messaging for company's intranet and channels to increase and drive employee engagement.
· Manages channel planning and editorial content calendar for all internal posts, stories, and informational messages daily.
· Lead writer and editor across internal channels and associate produces video content for all branded content as well as support on executive presentations and media materials
· Work closely with VP and Directors on the Integrated Communications team on the development and implementation of all cross-banner initiatives.
· Working closely and collaboratively with HR, Marketing, Operations and Brand groups to promote, engage and inform associates of key campaigns, events, and programs.
· Supports day to day integrated internal communications efforts including administrative and workstream flow to move along projects across external and owned channels using communications tools and best practices.
· Develops and nurtures meaningful relationships with all internal stakeholders.
· Collaborate with other divisions to develop the key messaging around company CSR and internal and development opportunities, partner marketing and CSR events and initiatives.
· Supports PR strategic counsel on issues or concerns, especially during crisis situations.
· Work closely with partner and vendor organizations to grow relationships and platforms
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
· Minimum of 4 years' experience in the public relations and communications field, at a major corporation or marketing and communications agency
· Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills to work with executives, employees, managers, and external groups to present a positive image of the organization.
· Must be able to work independently to set priorities and meet deadlines; and must be flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations.
· Understands company's brand's missions, aiming to get the word out about the company while highlighting its best attributes
· Strong verbal and written communication skills · Confident, organized, innovative, team player, detail oriented and capable problem-solvers
· Knowledge and deep understanding of social media platforms is a must
· Comfortable in front of a camera
· Excellent time management skills
· Familiarity with monitoring services
· Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
· Travel required
What's on Offer
A competitive salary