- Must be located in the Northeast
- Part-time To Begin
About Our Client
Consumer Goods | Food & Beverage
- Create, implement and oversee communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products.
- Creation and development of print and online advertising, email marketing, web site management and content development, press releases, white papers, corporate videos and marketing collateral, marketing budget development and cost tracking.
- Leads the communications department overseeing all marketing campaigns, media relations and internal communications and implementing strategies to promote the work of the company.
- Liaise with Public Relations, Internal Stakeholders, and Owned + Paid Social Media teams.
- Manages all external and internal communications within a company.
- Develop an editorial calendar for the brands and work closely with our in-house PR and social team as well as act as an extension of our PR agencies, who are focused on campaign activations and securing earned stories against those KPIs.
- Seeking candidates who have experience "storytelling"
- Someone who is excited by and is on top of latest trends across the lifestyle and food culture
- Has a pulse on what is driving/trending at the moment
- Able to pitch and place stories across all of their brands (food)
- Previous relationships and contacts in the food, meal, lifestyle market is preferred!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications + Requirements:
- Completed Undergraduate degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or Communications is preferred
- Must be residing in the Northeast area - NJ, CT, PA, NY, MA, VA, MD is preferred
- Earned Media experience is a plus
- Previous experience directly pitching and placing media
- Team player attitude, yet able to work independently
- Strongly proficient utilizing MS Office
- Social Media: TikTok, Instagram, etc.
- Hours/Days: will be 15-20 hours per week until August 2022 - potential opportunity for a full 40/hr work week, but is also open to keep part-time hours if needed for candidates!
- Contract to start, with the opportunity for a long-term home
- Must be able to travel to the Greater Philadelphia area as needed
- Remote + hybrid (travel)
What's on Offer
- Hourly Rate to Begin
- Fully Benefits provided through Michael Page (Health care, Dental, Vision, Commuter Benefits)
- Ability to get your foot in the door with an exciting food/beverage brand!