- 100% Remote Role - Based in New York
- Contracted Role with Potential to go Permanent
About Our Client
A highly elite and desirable not for profit organization that is recognized globally. Highly diverse and active within the DE&I space with employees at the forefront of their priority.
- Maintain a position description library for all filled and open positions in the organization. Collaborate with HR team and reach out to managers as needed to improve or update existing descriptions.
- Assist with compensation data analytic and data quality checks.
- Provide support and guidance to HRBPs, TA team and hiring managers on pay decisions, analysis and policies.
- Ad hoc compensation reporting to support information requests.
- Review and approve HRIS data for new hires.
- Assist with documentation of Compensation policies and practices.
- Assist with data needs and analysis for market data review projects.
- Prepare company data for salary surveys to support the ongoing improvement of organization compensation programs and objectives.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to support company compliance.
- Review jobs for FLSA testing and compliance initiatives.
- Participates in advancing DEI goals in which people from all backgrounds and experiences feel connected, included, and empowered to address the experiences feel connected, included and empowered to address the environmental and organizational challenges in alignment with the companies values.
- Additional projects as assigned.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree required (Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance, Math, Accounting).
- CCP or similar certification.
- 4+ years work experience in Compensation.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Very strong Excel skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and HRIS systems.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- Exposure to international compensation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with compensation research and data analysis and external market data analysis.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage confidential data.
- Knowledge of HR-related laws and regulations (FLSA).
- Demonstrates self-awareness, cultural competency and inclusivity, and ability to work with colleagues and stakeholders across diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Interest in environment advocacy.
What's on Offer
- Highly Competitive base salary
- 100% Remote role with the optional Hybrid in office
- Early finish on Fridays and off on Fridays during the month of August (Still Paid!)
- Flexible work schedule
- Huge on DE&I
- Medical and dental benefits provided from day 1
- Fantastic and well diverse company with wonderful ethos