Great work life balance
Excellent Opportunity to progress
About Our Client
My client are a top foreign bank, based in Manhattan. They are a leader in in retail and commercial banking, and leading. They have also had steadily grown over the past few years to become a significant financial institution.
The Compliance Analyst will:
- Writing a comprehensive analysis of the account activity to support the disposition to close a case or file a SAR.
- Managing cases of potentially suspicious activity from the automated monitoring system, including an analysis of all transaction activity.
- Completing quarterly review of High Risk Customers. These reviews will include a detailed discussion of the customer's account activity and whether it is consistent with the customer's type of business or personal wealth profile.
- Providing recommendations for off boarding clients who pose a heightened risk to the organization.
- Retaining strong records of all information relied upon to complete a disposition of a case.
- Interacting with branch personnel regarding unusual activity to determine if an appropriate resolution can be reached.
- Maintaining a high degree of knowledge of appropriate BSA and OFAC laws and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
The Compliance Analyst will have:
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years in banking, with a strong emphasis on BSA, AML and OFAC laws and regulations.
- Must have prior experience reviewing and working cases, preferably in the financial intelligence unit of financial institution.
- Must be able to review complex and multi-tiered accounts to detect potentially suspicious activity and be able to articulate these reviews in an understandable format.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base salary + Bonus + Benefits