- Ability to work directly with a compliance manager
- Gain exposure to compliance, HR and operational risk
About Our Client
Our client is a global investment bank and is within the financial service sector. They are an international corporation and focuses on investment baking, private banking, and asset management.
- Researching HR records, data and other sources of information
- Drafting policies when needed
- Noting metrics, management information and reporting these findings when needed
- Advising, documentating or testing of operational controls
- Focus on operational risk analyses
- Investigate operational risk incidents and control breaks
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years within corporate or financial services
- Experience with Excel and data analysis
- HR Knowledge or experience
- Drafting policies and procedures
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulatory laws as well
- Ability to work directly with a manager and independently
What's on Offer
This position gives you the flexibility to work from home or to go on site at east one day per week. This is a part time contract for 6+ months and offers a competitive market rate.