- Opportunity to join a prestigious independent investment management firm.
- Client will move quickly with qualified candidates
About Our Client
Our client is privately owned and independent multifamily office that offers comprehensive investment management, wealth planning, and family office services.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Assist in the Implementation of the overall banking and fiduciary compliance program.
- Perform various testing and monitoring activities.
- Assist with preparation for domestic and Cayman (CIMA) regulatory examinations and respond to regulatory and audit requests.
- Support the domestic AML/BSA/OFAC program and provide primary support for the Cayman Trust Company's AML program.
- Maintain current working knowledge of key federal and state banking laws, rules and regulations applicable to the firm's operations (e.g., OCC, FDIC, FRB-NY, FRB-Atl, NJ, and FL), including Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering rules and regulations, as well as Cayman Islands AML/CFT laws, regulations and guidance.
- Perform AML and KYC risk assessments, reviewing AML related monitoring alerts and assisting in the filing of SAR and CTR reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Arts or Science required.
- CAMS is a plus
- 3-5 years+ of Compliance, Risk Management, Regulatory Audit, or other relevant experience.
- Experience in the AML/BSA/OFAC and Fiduciary area is a plus.
- Familiarity with Cayman Islands AML/CFT laws and regulations.
What's on Offer
Our client offers
- Competitive Base Salary
- Outstanding benefits
- Hybrid working model & virtual interview process
- Amazing culture & work-life balance