- Ability to work on highly critical projects.
- Opportunity to join a large, growing company
About Our Client
Our client is a large, foreign, International Bank. With its full-fledged services, our client specializes in corporate lending, international trade services, treasury business, U.S. dollar clearing, retail banking, correspondent banking and various other lines of business.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Execute the audit coverage of the AML and sanctions (OFAC) programs under the leadership of an Internal Audit Department AIC
- Design and execute audit tests of the AML program
- Perform assigned audit work including executing approved audit programs and questionnaires
- Participate to the delivery of audit reports and IA feedback that is complete, insightful, timely, accurate and concise
- Evaluate proposed management action plans to ensure that they adequately address the audit issues raised
- Direct and/or perform IA issue tracking and validation of outstanding audit issues
- Follow-up with the responsible business and compliance managers and their teams to ensure control issues are effectively resolved
- Help coordinate with the key stakeholders to identify emerging issues and thematic or systemic control issues affecting the US operation
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 3+ years of relevant work experience is required
- Experience as a bank examiner, auditor, consultant or compliance professional with a strong understanding of BSA, AML, and OFAC is required
- Experience in ensuring documentary sufficiency of analytical procedures to support audit standards and bank regulatory expectations is required
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills required with ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management
- Ability to build rapport with internal stakeholders is required
- CAMS or audit related certification is required
What's on Offer
Job Offer Depending on Candidate Experience