Enhance your skillset
About Our Client
Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland.
* Assist the Regional FC CTA Officer with the implementation of the FC CTA program in the region through testing and assurance review activities;
* Conduct in-depth reviews of key FC functions;
* Assess results of reviews to identify trends and opportunities for program enhancement;
* Prepare summary results of reviews into Management Information reporting to FCC and Bank management;
* Ensure any deficiencies found in reviews are remediated and documented by the appropriate groups;
* Support the maintenance of global CTA standards based on regional changes to controls and identified risks and priorities;
* Leverage global CTA workflows and templates for consistent testing and documentation;
* Liaise with control owners/performers to discuss identified issues and recommend appropriate resolution/remediation actions;
* Assist FC CTA Officer with onsite CTA review in non-hub locations; and
* Other general FCC responsibilities, as needed.
Overview of department/team: Individual will be based in Raleigh, working in the Americas FC CTA team of 6 individuals across New York and Raleigh. The Americas FC CTA team reports to the Americas FC CTA Officer located in New York. The Americas FC CTA team is part of the US FCC group as well as a larger global CTA team.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's Degree required;
* Business fluency in English required, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
* Ability to work independently;
Desired skills and qualifications:
* Experience working within an FCC (may include Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Corruption, Anti-Fraud, and/or Sanctions Compliance) and/or Internal Audit function preferred;
* Working knowledge of USA Patriot Act/Banking Secrecy Act (BSA)/AML regulatory requirements preferred;
* Experience working within large financial institutions preferred;
* CAMS Certification preferred;
* Spanish or Portuguese language skills would be advantageous.
Years of Experience suggested: At least 2-3 years of experience
What's on Offer