- Career growth opportunity with an established Ohio Contractor
- Competitive Compensation Packages (full benefits are paid for)
About Our Client
A three-peat winner as an Ohio Top Workplace, our client has established themselves as a go-to contractor for all types of work. Established in the early 1900's our client has grown from a strictly automotive company into a full service contractor offer services that covering everything from concrete to ground-up construction.
- Read and comprehend contract specifications and drawings, assess project risks.
- Perform accurate detailed take off of quantities from drawings utilizing take off software.
- Calculate labor, equipment and materials costs required for detailed cost estimate.
- Create unit price cost estimate utilizing software programs.
- Communicate and solicit pricing from suppliers and subcontractors as required for bidding. Prepare bid packages.
- Compare and analyze competitive subcontractor and supplier bids.
- Provide pre-bid cost budgets.
- Work with project management staff with both bid hand-off and ongoing construction change order costing.
- Develop progress schedules associated with bid activities.
- Analysis job cost information.
- Attend industry and client meetings and visit job sites.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- A minimum five years experience estimating concrete projects
- Technologically Savvy: Software proficient
- Experience with large scale projects - $15M+
- Motivated team players that wants to grow a business
- Large commercial and/or industrial experience
- Leadership experience
- Familiarity with local contractor's and businesses is preferred
What's on Offer
- Lucrative Compensation Package
- Benefits fully paid
- Bonus Opportunity
- Vehicle Allowance
- Company laptop
- Company cell phone
- Award Winning Culture
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Stable Work - One of the most established contractors in OH
- Quarterly bashes
Interested candidates should apply for resume consideration within 24 hours