- Work one the largest Concrete projects in the region
- Work on the most well respected team in Concrete
About Our Client
My client has been one of the top concrete contractors in Cincinnati over the past seventy years. They do a wide variety of work including tilt up, boxes, and industrial projects. Their projects are all local to the Cincinnati Metropolitan area. They are expanding very quickly and are looking to add to their team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs with the support and direction from the COO
- Thoroughly review construction documents
- Perform detailed quantity takeoffs
- Act as an internal resource for unit costs, production rates, and cost opinions
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process to include processing, distribution and tracking of all project bidding documentation.
- Ability to utilize software programs and templates to process, distribute and track all project documentation.
- Perform following duties with support and direction from the SPG Senior Project Manager:
- Plan and schedule projects.
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Manage project costs through the ongoing evaluation of labor, material and equipment; continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, exposures and profits through project completion.
- Productivity management
- Visit under-performing jobsites to assist with resolutions
- Perform project closeout.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- A minimum five years experience estimating concrete projects
- Technologically Savvy: Software proficient
- Experience with large scale projects - $50M+
- Motivated team players that wants to grow a business
- Large commercial and/or industrial experience
What's on Offer
- Lucrative Compensation Package (full benefits provided)
- Bonus Opportunity and Vehicle Allowance
- Award Winning Culture
- Career Growth Opportunity
- Stable Work - One of the most established contractors in OH