- Self-perform Concrete role with top GC offering chance to bid prestigious work
- $80k-$100k salary with world-class benefits package
About Our Client
Founded in 1953s our clients' success can be attributed to our strong commitment to our core values that have been foundational to our organization since day one.
Because of our authentic attachment to principles and our ability to form long-lasting relationships, our client has grown into metro Detroit's most trusted and preferred full-service contractor. They're involved with a diverse number of projects in Detroit. They offer candidates a safe, inclusive environment where employees are valued for their contributions. At every stage of your career, our client will provide career planning, development & growth through industry-leading training programs.
The key responsibilities of the Concrete Project Manager are:
- Oversee projects ranging from $1 million to $10 million
- Work on large concrete projects across the Detroit area
- Specialize in commercial based projects (renovation and ground-up work) on behalf of a variety of clients
- Communicate effectively with on-site superintendent and subcontractors with regard to project costs and scheduling needs
- Have the capacity to write proposals
- Establish a relationship with the project lead and represent the company/project from the front.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Concrete Project Manager applicant will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- A minimum of five years of experience estimating concrete projects
- Technologically Savvy: Software proficient
- Experience with large scale projects - $10M+
- Motivated team players that want to grow a business
- Large commercial and/or industrial experience
What's on Offer
On offer for the Concrete Project Manager is:
- $80,000 - $100,000+ base salary dependent on experience
- Bonus up to 20% of base salary
- Fully employer-paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- Employer 401k match
- Company Vehicle or car allowance + mileage reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 2 Weeks PTO
- Flexible work environment