Concrete Sr.Superintendent-Commercial Construction-DC/Baltimore
Top 10 National Concrete Contractor
Senior Level Role
About Our Client
One of the country's largest concrete contractors, ranking on ENR's Top Ten Concrete Contractor list for the past two years. My client specializes in commercial buildings, data centers, tilt walls, warehouses, and other types of projects. Primary experience includes slabs, title-up, precast, cast in place, steel frame, concrete core, and site work. Typical project size is between $1-10M
- Responsible for developing a project plan.
- Collaborates with the operational team during the turnover and project planning process.
- Understands project information and is able to identify obstacles and opportunities for the project team.
- Prepares project team to execute using defined planning processes.
- Engages project team to generate accurate project information including T&Q reports.
- Utilizes and tracks time sheets, delivery tickets, and sign in & sign out sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals are met.
- Validates project awareness for the project team and makes necessary adjustments in order to meet execution goals.
- Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate parties.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of progressive experience in project execution for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
- Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
- Seeking someone with a variety of project types with emphasis on Commercial/Industrial.
- In depth knowledge of construction principles/practices required with experience on projects over 500K.
- Bachelor's degree required.
What's on Offer
- My client is rapidly growing. The need has arose due to massive amount of work won!
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for leading National Concrete Contractor
- Car Allowance
- 401K Match
- Full Health Benefits