Concrete Superintendent - Top ENR Specialty Contractor
Ability to join a Top ENR Concrete Contractor - Working with Top ENR GCs!
Excellent growth potential and tremendous compensation packages!
About Our Client
Our client is one of the nations largest Concrete Contractors, and is consistently ranked at the top of the Top National ENR Concrete Contractors list year in and year out. They work hand in hand with the best GCs in the country, and pride themselves on their excellent work. This client works in almost all commercial markets including but not limited to, healthcare, airports, education, hospitality, multifamily, etc. They are currently seeking experienced Superintendents with Cast in Place concrete experience to join their team.
The Concrete Superintendent - Top ENR Specialty Contractor will be required to:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries. Manage the site through completion
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues.
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The Concrete Superintendent - Top ENR Specialty Contractor should have:
- 3+ years of Field experience in Concrete
- Cast-In-Place Concrete Experience required
- Ability to lead a team and have strong leadership qualities
- Strong communication and organization skills
What's on Offer
The Concrete Superintendent - Top ENR Specialty Contractor will receive:
- Strong Compensation Package
- Potential bonuses based off company performance
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, etc.
- 401K Plan
- Long term opportunity for growth