- Consolidate the Global Accounting for 15+ Business Units
- Immediate Hiring Need - Great Opportunity for Career Development
About Our Client
The Consolidations Accounting Manager - Manufacturing will be a key part of the Finance team. Reporting to the Director of Financial Reporting and partnering closely with other members of the Accounting and Finance team in addition to the 15 Global Business Units. With Multi-Hundred Million Dollar annual revenue streams this company produces medical device products that have a positive impact on millions of lives globally. If you would like to learn more, please review the job description and submit your resume for further consideration. Please note this position is based 5 days a week out of the Burlington MA HQ location.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Consolidations Accounting Manager - Manufacturing will report directly to the Director of Financial Reporting, and have the following primary responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the monthly consolidation process (15 subsidiaries)
- Validate and ensure accuracy of all aspects of the monthly consolidated financial package
- Create and distribute the monthly consolidated financial package to senior executives
- Hold monthly subsidiaries review meetings with senior finance team members
- Act as the key liaison with foreign subsidiaries on monthly reporting and compliance with US GAAP
- Manage selected accruals such as intangibles, legal, acquisition liabilities, and FOB shipping
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley testing process as well as documentation and maintenance of internal controls
- Assist with SEC reporting requirements and process, including cash flow statement preparation
- Assist with external auditor requirements and act as key liaison
- Assist with other general accounting functions
The Successful Applicant
The Consolidations Accounting Manager - Manufacturing shoud have the following skill sets and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Field
- CPA preferred but not essential
- Applicants coming straight out of working for a CPA Firm can be considered.
- 4 - 6+ years Accounting/Audit
- Consolidations accounting tenure strongly preferred
What's on Offer
The Consolidations Accounting Manager - Manufacturing will enjoy the following:
- Base Salary - $100,000 - $115,000
- Bonus eligibility
- 401k plan
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Additional training and benefits
If you are interested in learning more, please submit your resume for further consideration.