Seeking a Construction Accountant
Growing Firm in Delaware County
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Prepare weekly budget, job costing and other reports as requested by management.
- Manage monthly accounting close-out procedures including reconciliations and journal entries.
- Prepare and enter direct cost entries, as needed.
- Accurate processing and payment of invoices.
- Prepare and enter monthly billing and job-related cash receipts.
- Other projects assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum two years of accounting work experience.
- Must understand internal control systems.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.