- Construction/Real Estate Company rapidly growing on Long Island
- Looking for Construction Accountant
About Our Client
Our client is a Construction/Real Estate Company based in Garden City, Long Island. This opportunity is based 5 days in office.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Review and code invoices for approval and reconcile vendor statements and discrepancies
- Process AIA forms G702/G703
- Monthly review of job cost activity ensuring consistent and proper coding.
- Insurance - Obtain, review and track insurance policies and certificates
- Prepare and process contracts, change orders, purchase orders
- Extract pertinent information from Agreements/Contracts for implementation in various processes
- Enter budgets, commitments, and changes thereto and Invoices into Construction Accounting software
- Yardi is the preferred system
- Basic Knowledge of Excel, Word, Abode,
- Accounting Degree
- YARDI Voyage
The Successful Applicant
Person should be flexible, have a positive attitude, and able to work well with others as part of a team
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as professional telephone manners
Mus be highly organized and conscientious
Must be proficient in MS Office, ESPECIALLY EXCEL, WORD, and OUTLOOK
Must be professional, self-motivated, reliable and punctual
Needs to be able to work in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package.