- Join one of Boston's top rated Commercial General Contractors!
- High-profile projects across Life Science, Healthcare, Academic, & more
About Our Client
My client has grown into one of Boston's top recognized Commercial General Contractors, producing $500M in annual revenue with 200+ employees across their different divisions. They offer a diverse portfolio of high-profile projects and clients across the Life Sciences, Healthcare, Academic, Public, Hospitality & more!
The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Create a schedule during project set up and sub-bidding that reflects that project strategy and is sufficient to estimate from and to purchase subcontractors.
- Identifying, tracking, and procuring all necessary materials ensuring they arrive as needed and inline with the project schedule.
- Working with Project Managers to resolve any lead-time problems or set-backs and keeping all appropriate parties in the loop regarding project implications.
- Maintaining current financial reports to quickly identify potential and existing issues.
- Developing and maintaining positive client and subcontractor relationships through established strong communication in regards to responsibilities, changes and issues as well as following up on requests in a timely manner.
- Preparing, editing, proofing and issuing of detailed documents such as construction correspondence, contracts, submittal logs, RFI logs and meeting minutes. Responsible for processing project documentation such as expenses, contracts, lien waivers and certificates of insurance.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Assistant Project Manager will have:
- 2-4 years of Construction experience (GC/CM experience preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related
- Commercial project background (Corporate,Academic, Healthcare, Life Science, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
What's on Offer
The Assistant Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive base salary- up to $100,000
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with match
- 2-3 weeks PTO
- Cell phone, laptop, etc.
- Discretionary bonus (up to 10% annually)