Construction Assistant Project Manager
Excellent growth potential
Strong project pipeline
About Our Client
Our client is a full-service General Contractor/Construction Manager that has been in business for 30 years. This company, which is experiencing rapid growth, is renowned in the Philadelphia area. Team members are valued beyond the projects, which contributes to the strong company culture. Our client is currently seeking a motivated Assistant Project Manager/Project Engineer to join their growing team who is looking to grow with the business.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Assistant Project Manager/Project Engineer will:
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
- May supervise others
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Assistant Project Manager/Project Engineer will have the following:
- 1-4 years' experience in Commercial Construction Project Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
- OSHA certification preferred
- Proficient in project management software
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
What's on Offer
The Construction Assistant Project Manager/Project Engineer will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonus
- Cell phone and laptop
- Paid time off/personal days/sick days
- Excellent benefits - health, medical, vision, dental
- 401k plan available