- Career Growth Opportunity
- Be part of a well-established construction team
About Our Client
Our client is a is a full service General Contractor working with a variety of private clients throughout Metro Cincinnati. Located in downtown, they have an impressive pipeline of projects in 2021. The GC focuses mostly on commercial tenant improvement space and ground up projects. They have an annual revenue of around $200M/Year and 100 great employees contributing to their growth year over year.
- Completes materials "take-offs" and establishes cost estimates
- Reviews project proposal, drawings and plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
- Develops relationships with subcontractors and maintains lists of subcontractors that perform quality work
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly schedule to support and preserve the Contract Project Schedule
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Dictates or prepares project reports for management, client, or others
- Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- 2-6 years of experience in Construction
- Local industry experience
- Working knowledge of skilled trades including carpentry, masonry, concrete work, site excavation and grading, plumbing, fire protection, HVAC, and electrical.
- Working knowledge of commercial construction technology and details.
- Must be extremely proficient reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
- Technologically proficient individual
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary between $70,000-$80,000, depending on project experience and skills
- Project based bonus opportunity
- Company laptop
- Company cell phone
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401(k) with 5% company match
- Coverage for Individual (Medical, Dental, Vision, ST & LT Disability)
- Flexible PTO
- Company outings
- Regular paid for happy hours