Construction - Assistant Superintendent - Greater Atlanta Area
Fantastic learning opportunity with a reputable GC in the Greater Atlanta Area
Strong growing pipeline of construction interiors projects for 2019
About Our Client
Our client is a well known General Contractor across the Greater Atlanta Area that has been around for the last 30 years. They are a top General Contractor in the in Greater Atlanta Area who focuses on commercial interiors projects. They treat each client with the best attention no matter the budget or size of the project.
- Read and interpret specifications and plans to determine requirements and planning procedures
- Supervise and monitor work of subcontractors, laborers, and field personnel
- Participate in weekly subcontractor meetings and safety protocol communication
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery and storage of materials on the job site
- Maintain accurate construction documents, including drawings, specifications, schedules, etc.
- Create punch lists and ensure completion of all related work prior to inspections and acceptance
- Identify any construction-related issues and communicate appropriately to Project Superintendent
The Successful Applicant
- Strong a understanding of the construction or related field.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Strong commitment to safety culture.
- Project experience from $250k -$1.MM.
- Great work ethic and a "Can-Do" attitude.
- Stable work record.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary and full benefits.