Construction Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily - Charlotte
Assistant Superintendent Role with a Top Southeastern Multifamily GC
$70,000 - $80,000 BASE + BONUS
About Our Client
My client is a Top Multifamily Developer with properties throughout the Southeast. Just over a year ago they opened a GC side of the business with a new office in Charlotte and have built out an excellent pipeline of multifamily projects as they begin to self-perform their work. They have an excellent track record of promoting from within and rewarding talented employees with strong bonuses. The firm is seeking a Project Manager with a background in building Multifamily projects above $10 Million. If this sounds like a company you could see yourself at, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Construction Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily - Charlotte duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing agendas for all site meetings and issue meeting minutes.
- Assist with preparing weekly schedule, and processing of all field paperwork.
- Ensure subcontractor compliance with all testing requirements.
- Meet all turnover walk criteria/levels of quality, and schedule.
- Direct punch-out crews on procedures.
- Collect all warranty book data.
- Attend all weekly Subcontractor meetings to assess construction progress, quality, and safety.
- Post all changes, RFI responses, sketches and any revisions to the Contract Documents and ensure that the record set at the jobsite is current at all times.
- Supervise all site employees as directed by the Project Superintendent.
- Preparing daily reports, job diaries, narratives, and all other regular and special documentation as determined by the Project Superintendent and by the project needs.
- Assist in preparing the final close out report and lessons learned.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 1+ years of construction superintendant experience at a reputable GC as an Assistant Superintendent
- Experience building ground up multifamily projects 10M+
- OSHA certification preferred
- Comfortable leading projects and managing a large team
- Ideally located in the Greater Charlotte area, although relocators will be considered
What's on Offer
The Construction Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily - Charlotte will enjoy:
- Great competitive base! $70K-$80k + Bonus + Benefits
- Extreme opportunity for individual growth and experience!
If you are interested, please click apply or give me a call at (617) 824-2661.