Construction Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily - Raleigh
Assistant Superintendent Role with a Top ENR Multifamily GC
Focusing on Front End Construction (Framing/MEP Experience highly desired)
About Our Client
My client is a Top Multifamily GC with projects throughout the Southeast. With an ever expanding pipeline of work in Raleigh valued anywhere from $10-$50M, they are currently looking for Assistant Supers. Specifically, they are looking for supers with expensive experience in front end work, specifically framing and MEP. They have an excellent track record of promoting from within and rewarding talented employees with strong bonuses. The firm is seeking a Project Manager with a background in building Multifamily projects above $10 Million. If this sounds like a company you could see yourself at, please apply for immediate consideration.
The Construction Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily - Charlotte duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing agendas for all site meetings and issue meeting minutes.
- Assist with preparing weekly schedule, and processing of all field paperwork.
- Ensure subcontractor compliance with all testing requirements.
- Meet all turnover walk criteria/levels of quality, and schedule.
- Direct punch-out crews on procedures.
- Collect all warranty book data.
- Attend all weekly Subcontractor meetings to assess construction progress, quality, and safety.
- Post all changes, RFI responses, sketches and any revisions to the Contract Documents and ensure that the record set at the jobsite is current at all times.
- Supervise all site employees as directed by the Project Superintendent.
- Preparing daily reports, job diaries, narratives, and all other regular and special documentation as determined by the Project Superintendent and by the project needs.
- Assist in preparing the final close out report and lessons learned.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 1+ years of construction superintendant experience at a reputable GC as an Assistant Superintendent
- Experience building ground up multifamily projects 10M+
- Specific Multifamily Framing/MEP work is highly desired
- OSHA certification preferred
- Ideally located in the Greater Raleigh area
What's on Offer
The Construction Assistant Superintendent - Multifamily - Raleigh will enjoy:
- Great competitive Base + Bonus + Benefits
- Extreme opportunity for individual growth and experience!
If you are interested, please click apply or give me a call at (617) 824-2661.