Construction Client Coordinator
$75,000-$80,000 BASE! OTE=$110k+! High End Luxury Home Building in Bethesda!
Opportunity to work with the most premiere builder in all of Maryland!
About Our Client
My client is an award-winning custom builder, specializing in high-end architecturally designed single-family residential construction. they have been in business for thirty-one years, and in that time have established a reputation as a premier builder in this segment. With an opening in Annapolis, MD for a Client Coordinator with experience in custom residential construction at the top end of the quality scale. Seeking a knowledgeable team player who puts attention to detail first, works well with others, and respects our process to get the job done. This full-time position.
- Serves as primary point of contact for Clients post-contract (mostly during construction), after hand-off from VP of Project Management
- Administers In-House Construction Start Meetings and Administers Construction Start Meetings with client / homeowners
- Sends out weekly construction updates for all jobs currently under construction
- Tracks Change Order Payments
- Tracks all client changes post-construction
- Administers all on-site meetings with clients requiring Sales representative (usually regularly-scheduled biweekly meetings for all houses under construction)
- Assembles and sends out Closing / Move-in Packages
- Administers final reconciliations with clients before move-in & Delivers Keys to Homeowners
- Obtains during-construction selections that are not handled by Selections Coordinators, including:
- Landscaping/ Irrigation/ Fencing
- Reviewing HVAC Layout
- Low voltage (when standard sub in not used) * Updates standard specifications books as needed
- Creates / updates waivers, hand-outs, marketing materials, etc as needed
The Successful Applicant
- Must have residential construction and/or design experience
- Must be comfortable working face-to-face with clients and homeowners
- This is a very client-oriented position. Candidate must possess strong customer service skills as well as the ability to comfortably communicate with a high-end clientele on a daily basis with a friendly professional manner
- Candidate must be able to manage 8-10 projects at a time from the office, with the assistance of an on-site construction manager and other office staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail
- Must be Deadline-oriented with the ability to work independently
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft office
- Must be a self starter
- Must have a car - Position is based in the office, with frequent construction site visits per week
What's on Offer
$70,000-$80,000 OR based on experience + Bonus + Profit share + benefits!!!
Please send your latest resume to Dylan Spence at Michael Page Construction ASAP!