- Exciting opportunity at a top Columbus General Contractor
- $70K+ salary, large commercial projects, high growth potential, full benefits
About Our Client
This construction client prides themselves on their dedication to their work which is seen in their safety and professionalism. With over 40 years in business, they continue to hold true to the original owner's core values and ideas.
Their core construction focus is commercial construction, which consists of K-12 schools, senior living, multi-family, higher education and office projects (both renovations and ground up). With one of their busiest project backlogs to date, they are looking to hire multiple Superintendents to their construction division.
If you're looking for a top tier general contracting business that offers flexibility and development in the work place, apply now to be immediately considered.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Maintain project schedules and documents
- Oversee subcontractors and laborers on site
- Coordinate delivery of materials
- Site walk-throughs with owners and other stakeholders
- Maintain site safety initiatives
- Oversee the daily project activities on site
The Successful Applicant
- Tech savvy individual (experience with Procore a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience overseeing construction projects
- Proven ability to complete projects on time
- Strong work ethic who can lead a team
- Ability to read blueprints and other construction drawings
What's on Offer
- $80,000 - $110,000 in base salary
- Comprehensive benefits including health/dental/vision
- 401k with employer match
- Travel expenses covered
- Car allowance
- Cell phone
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Continuous learning and development programs