- Competitive Base Salary with Bonus
- Clear Growth Trajectory with Full Medical Benefits
About Our Client
With decades of history and growth, my client is a large name within the Greater Pittsburgh Construction market. This is an opportunity to join a company with a track-record of success and a clear trajectory for continued growth as the market continues to boom.
- Oversee all Payroll Functions including: Deductions, Weekly/Quarterly Tax Reports, Union Reports, and Zero Balance Transfers.
- Support AR/AP functions and oversee staff.
- Bank Reconciliations for payroll and operating accounts
- Work Collaboratively with the CEO on financial operations including: WIP, Month End Close, Year End Close, Project Status reports.
- HR processes including Employee Compliance and Onboarding, Insurance, and support of employee softwares.
- Monthly and Annual Budgeting processes.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience as assistant controller or other similar position
- Solid knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and regulations
- Job Costing experience within Construction industry a plus
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes (budgeting, financial closure, reporting etc.)
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field is preferred
- 3-5 years relevant position experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary with Growth Potential
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)