Construction Development Manager
Benefit Leading Firm Values Loyalty
Largest Construction Employer in S.Fla market
About Our Client
A leader in commerical and residential construction for over 50 years. Experience in multi-family, single-family, retail, hospitality, and renovation projects.
- Conduct new development due diligence and analysis and make recommendations to Chief Development Officer.
- Create and deliver professional, thoughtful internal and external reports on a timely basis.
- Tracking of contract timelines in report format (deposits, closing dates, approval hurdles, etc).
- Create and maintain financial models, projections, and schedules.
- Assist with the management of complex development projects under construction to ensure developments remain on time and on budget.
- Interact with construction team and third-party general contractors to achieve business plan goals on specific assets.
- Attend on-site construction meetings on a regular basis at the direction of the Chief Development Officer.
- Coordinate Chief Development Officer approval items vis-à-vis finish materials, color selections, design elements and features as appropriate.
- Process required developer items for Certificate of Occupancy, easements, and re-platting for City/County recordation.
The Successful Applicant
Minimum of five (5) to seven (7) years of development related experience. Master's Degree from accredited four-year college or university (or Bachelor's Degree with four years of relevant experience).
What's on Offer
Compensation commensurate with level of experience.