Construction Director of Business Development - Raleigh
Top Southeastern GC and market leader in major commercial sectors
250 Million in Total yearly revenue as a company, a lot of growth opportunities
About Our Client
A General Contractor located in Raleigh is looking for a Senior BD construction professional to help them take their $200 Million company to the next level. This company has a reputation of integrity and craftsmanship with the majority of their business coming from repeat clients and referrals. The company currently specializes in ground-up higher-ed, K12, healthcare and multifamily fields but is looking to diversify in the coming years. For immediate consideration please apply below or contact Arkadiy directly for more information at 617-824-2651.
The Construction Director of Business Development - Raleigh will split time between existing clients and winning new business for the group, and must be able to lead presentations/proposals.
- Identify and pursue potential client/project opportunities; assist with determining appropriate company technical team and organize strategic plan for pursuit of project.
- Lead or assist with development and production of qualifications, proposals and presentations. Will include coaching of presentation teams.
- Continuously cultivate and maintain positive relationships with sources for lead generation (A/Es, consultants, RE execs, trade associations, etc.) and coordinate the business unit-wide cultivation of ally relationships.
- Assist in development and implementation of local and or regional Public Relations strategy. Actively participate in target client industry trade associations and strategic community and industry activities for lead generation and visibility of the company.
- Stay in periodic contact with new, existing and past clients to uncover opportunities; act as a sounding board with respect to performance and as a lead generation activity; administer monthly client evaluation.
- Attend regular sales meetings and bi-weekly sales calls with the leadership team to maintain accountability; assist with coordination of Business Development activity; set priorities and measure progress against plan.
- Know and measure the capabilities and performance of the competitors in your market and coordinate with company research's national-level effort.
- Participate as a member of the leadership team as requested with direct responsibility for certain potential clients and project opportunities
- Working with the leadership team, assist with developing a business unit sales strategy; develop specific and measurable sales goals; identify target clients
For immediate consideration please apply below or contact Arkadiydirectly for more information at 617-824-2651.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Director of Business Development - Raleigh will have the following attributes:
- 10+ years in Business Development, Project Management, Design/Engineering/Estimating
- Strong knowledge/experience in the higher education / K12 / healthcare or multifamily markets
- Relevant four year degree strongly preferred (Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, Business, etc.) but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Ability to create and lead presentations and proposals to potential clients
- Track record of lead conversion within construction sector
- Track record of winning business in the GC world
What's on Offer
The successful Construction Director of Business Development - Raleigh will receive the following:
- Base salary dependent on experience - competitive for the industry
- Commission structure based on performance
- Profit Sharing
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance - 100% employer paid for
- 3 weeks PTO days per year
For immediate consideration please apply below or contact Arkadiy directly for more information at 617-824-2651.