- Construction - Division Manager
- Leadership role overseeing business unit for GC
About Our Client
A leading construction firm in the Nashville market is looking to hire a Construction Executive to their site work team. They have been in this space for over 50 years and have a substantial client base for commercial and civil projects. This will be a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, forward thinking construction firm.
The Construction Executive will:
- Assign various jobs to Project Managers.
- Supervise the preparation of the estimate for both bid and negotiated jobs.
- Evaluate the Superintendents performance and provide support and feedback throughout project.
- Attend Preconstruction meetings to review upcoming projects.
- Review all submitted POs and subcontracts from the PMs.
- Oversight of equipment and fleet of the division.
- Regular site visits to provide feedback and support to Supers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Strong leadership and managerial skills.
Thorough understanding and track record in site work projects.
Strong problem solving skills.
Outstanding communication skills with different internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
Opportunity for an Executive role within an established GC where long term progression and promotions are attainable.
Incredibly competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package.