- Local General Contractor with a National Client Base
- Opportunity to lead a Preconstruciton Team with an Established GC
About Our Client
Our client has a diverse portfolio of commercial construction projects and due to a strong pipeline for 2021, and they are looking to hire an Estimator that can lead a team.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Attention to detail
- 5+ years experience in construction estimating - preferably commercial projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction management
- Able to read architectural plans and develop cost estimates
- Strong understanding of commercial construction processes
- Comprehensive project list and resume
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent insurance plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Great company culture
- Opportunity to advance professionally