- GROWTH WITH A 45 YEAR OLD FIRM - FAMILY OWNED
- UNBELIEVABLE COMPENSATION, BONUS, AND BENEFITS
About Our Client
We have partnered with a very reputable General Contractor on the search for an experienced Estimator. These companies have been in business over 40 years with a very strong pipeline of work, and all located in . They are looking to expand their construction team as part of their growth plan by hiring an estimator to take on some key responsibilities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Works with Operations Manager & Engineering to form costs & labor costs on special projects.
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
- Assists walk-in customers with project & product inquiries.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or Project Management preferred
- 4+ years of experience in commercial construction as an Estimator
- Experience with bids over $1M
- Design build experience is a plus
- Experience as hybrid between PM/Estimating is a plus
- Hands-on experience Estimating projects based off blue prints
- Interest in Estimating as a career - ambitious, motivated professionals, looking to continue down this path
What's on Offer
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package - depending on years of experience
- Strong Benefits Package
- 401K with company match
- Bonus potential
- Generous PTO + paid company holiday's
- Paternity/maternity leave
- Flexible hours
- Company events