- Multiple Openings
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
About Our Client
A highly reputable general contractor that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, leadership opportunities.
- Prepare estimates and proposals for conceptual projects
- Complete assigned project estimates on established deadlines and priorities.
- Prepare clear and effective proposals for review by the Lead Estimator for assigned projects according to standard processes.
- Assist in performing value engineering of new or alternate materials, means and methods of construction.
- Assist in soliciting or qualifying and qualify proposals from suppliers and/or subcontractors; participate in the procurement process, as directed
- Provide estimating assistance with Change Orders, as required.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Construction Project Manager/Estimator must have the following:
- Associate's degree in Construction or other appropriate field of study or 1-2 years related work experience.
- Preferred 2 year's experience estimating interiors and exteriors in the construction industry.
- Well developed analytic and conceptual skills. Ability to read and interpret drawings, including schematic and conceptual formats. Knowledge of construction materials, means and methods. Attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). Experience with Blue-beam, Quick-bid and OST software preferred.
What's on Offer
Package includes but is not limited to:
- $70,000 - $90,000 Base Salary based upon experience
- Employee Owned Stock Program
- Great Health, Dental, Vision program
- Competitive Bonus structure
- Working for a National contractor that prides itself on employee development