Construction Estimator - Ground-up Commercial Projects
Base salary up to $150,000!
Opportunity to estimate large projects over $50 million!
About Our Client
This firm is a Top 400 ENR firm that has grown to be one of the largest and most successful companies in New England. In recent years, they have brought in over $300 million in annual revenue and they are poised to continue this in the coming years, given the many projects they currently have in their pipeline.
The Construction Estimator - Ground-up Commercial Projects is responsible for:
- reporting to the Chief Estimator
- collaborating with the estimating team on other outgoing bids
- establishing strong relationships with local subcontractors
- managing, mentoring, and training an Assistant Estimator on the team
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
The right Construction Estimator - Ground-up Commercial Projects has:
- at least 8 years of construction estimating experience
- experience bidding ground-up projects over $30 million in value
- excellent presentation and personal skills
- a vast network of connections in the Boston construction market
- leadership abilities, and an interest in managing a junior employee
What's on Offer
The Construction Estimator - Ground-up Commercial Projects receives:
- base salary up to $150,000
- company bonuses paid annually
- healthcare and dental insurance
- 401k company match
- 3 weeks vacation