- Hold a high level role with one of MA's most highly regarded GCs!
- Competitive pay, great benefits, & unlimited opportunity for growth/advancement!
About Our Client
Our client is a family-owned Construction Management firm based on the South Shore of Massachusetts. Over the past 20 years, they have made a name for themselves in a number of markets including Hospitality, Retail, Industrial, Office, Breweries/Restaurants, Healthcare, and Education projects. Typically their main focus is renovation/interiors projects up to $10M. They place a huge emphasis on quality, while also providing solutions that will allow their clients to meet their schedule and budget requirements. They have an extensive training & development program that allows their employees to thrive both professionally and personally. With a strong pipeline of projects ahead, they are entering a period of growth and looking to grow their Estimating Department by bringing on an experienced Estimator. This role is an integral part of their business and will help them continue their success in year-over-year growth.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Estimator will be responsible for:
- Reporting directly to the Director of Estimating
- Working hand-in-hand with the Project Management team
- Generating conceptual, schematic, lump sum, GMP, design development, and other types of estimates
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with repeat/potential clients
- Attend meetings and contribute to presentations
The Successful Applicant
The Construction Estimator must have:
- 5+ years of experience as an Estimator
- An experienced Estimator that can jump in and do the job right away
- Interior/renovation experience in one of their disciplines
- Will consider the right person from a subcontractor background
What's on Offer
The Construction Estimator will receive:
- A base salary up to $150K including bonus
- 401k + match
- 2+ weeks PTO
- Annual bonus
- Health & dental insurance
- Opportunity for growth within the firm