- Hold a high level role with one of MA's most highly regarded GCs!
- Competitive pay, Great benefits, & Unlimited opportunity for growth/advancement!
About Our Client
Our client is an established General Contractor and Construction Management firm based just outside the City of Boston. They specialize in the adaptive renovations and new construction on Healthcare, Higher-Education, Life Science, and Defense Contractor projects throughout the Greater Boston Area. These projects typically range from $2M to $30M with an annual revenue of just around $100M. Our client has a great family oriented internal culture with just over 100 employees. At this time they are seeking a strong estimator for a rapidly growing pipeline of Healthcare and Lab projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Construction Estimator will be responsible for:
- reporting directly to the Chief Estimator
- working hand-in-hand with the Project Management team
- generating conceptual, schematic, lump sum, GMP, design development, and other types of estimates
- creating and maintaining strong relationships with repeat clients and potential clients
- attending meetings and contributing to presentations with owners
The Successful Applicant
The right Construction Estimator will have:
- 3+ years of experience in estimating
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
- experience using estimating software such as Bluebeam or On-Screen Takeoff
- strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
What's on Offer
The Construction Estimator will receive:
- a competitive base salary up to $130,000 (depending on experience)
- discretionary bonus potential
- 100% employer covered Healthcare
- 401K with match,
- 2-3 weeks PTO depending on experience
- high growth potential