- Competitive compensation package AND work/life balance!
- Clear and attainable opportunities for upward mobility.
About Our Client
Our client is an award-winning, 100% employee-owned Construction Management firm based just South of the city. Over the past 40+ years, they have made a name for themselves in a number of markets including Multifamily, Corporate, Retail, Education, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Industrial and more. With a strong pipeline of projects ahead, they are entering a period of growth and looking to grow their Estimating Department by bringing on an experienced Estimator. This role is an integral part of their business and will help them continue their success in year-over-year growth.
The Estimator will be responsible for:
- Reading and comprehending blueprints
- Determining the total cost of materials, equipment, and labor for construction projects
- Managing pre-qualification and pre-bid submissions
- Keeping track of labor, material, and equipment rates
- Adhere to necessary time frame/deadlines
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Construction Estimator will have:
- 3-5+ years of Construction Estimating experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Must have commercial estimating experience
- Software knowledge of On-Screen takeoff, Timberline or related
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The Construction Estimator will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Discretionary bonus
- Monthly auto allowance
- Opportunity to work independently
- Opportunity to work with executive leadership