- High growth potential
- Excellent Compensation package
About Our Client
This Twin Cities-based commercial General Contractor is well established and has developed a very strong reputation in the area. They believe in valuing and advancing their employee's careers and forming positive relationships within the community. They have an extensive project backlog and continue to grow every year. Apply now to be considered within 48 hours.
- Solicit and maintain strong relationships with current and potential clients
- Prepare and submit proposals, within time-frame and following up until closed
- Facilitate an effective hand-off to the project manager, engineers and architects
- Monitor budgets throughout the construction process
- Evaluate and prepare pricing for change orders.
- Update & maintain accurate pipeline reports, track leads, bookings, forecasting, reporting
- Build out a small department of other estimating professionals
- Flexible enough to handle some project management duties
- Ability to lead from the front
- Utilize technology to actualize on effective project and cost delivery
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-6 years of experience as an Estimator in the construction industry
- Proficient with both hard bid and conceptual estimating
- Ground up experience preferred
- Well versed in Procore, Bluebeam and other estimating softwares
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead a team with little to no supervision
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
What's on Offer
- $80,000-$120,000 base salary (experience based)
- Opportunity to work on high profile projects
- Company provided health benefits
- 401k with employer match
- Strong project pipeline into 2022
- Great career growth
- Ability to grow within the company
- Company sponsored trips / events