- Join an established, recession-proof contractor based in Southern, MA!
- Competitive pay, benefits, & bonus plan!
About Our Client
Our client is an established General Contractor and Construction Management firm based just 15 miles Southwest of Boston. They specialize in the adaptive rehabilitation, occupied renovation, and new development of multifamily housing throughout the Greater Boston Area. These projects typically range from $20M to $50M with a focus in the senior living and affordable/rental housing sectors. Over their 20+ years in business, our client has established themselves as a leader in quality and professionalism, resulting in a majority of their work coming from repeat clients. With a solid pipeline of work ahead, they are looking to grow their Estimating department.
The Construction Estimator - Multifamily Projects will be responsible for:
- reporting directly to the Senior Estimator
- working hand-in-hand with the Project Management team
- generating conceptual, schematic, lump sum, GMP, design development, and other types of estimates
- creating and maintaining strong relationships with repeat/potential clients
- attending meetings and contributing to presentations
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Construction Estimator - Multifamily Projects will have:
- 2+ years of experience as an Estimator in construction
- a Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field - preferred
- experience using estimating software such as Bluebeam or On-Screen Takeoff
- experience leading a team or managing/mentoring other estimators
- strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
What's on Offer
The Construction Estimator - Multifamily Projects will receive:
- a competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Mid AND end-of-year bonus
- 401k + match
- Health insurance - 75% employer paid
- 3+ weeks PTO
- Opportunities for growth within the estimating department