Strong pipeline & interesting projects
About Our Client
Leading Commercial General Contractor based in Northern New Jersey.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Prepare full general conditions estimates and analysis on a cash flow basis with provided CM staffing levels and schedule
- Prepare construction cost estimates with quantity take-offs and unit pricing
- Prepare scope documents per trade and include scope and project specific information
- Conduct site walk-throughs and site evaluations for existing conditions scope and qualifications
- Manage subcontractor relationship for specific bids and projects
- Assist contractors to confirm scope by reviewing plans and specifications
- Conduct interviews with subcontractors as part of project leveling and scoping
- Manage scope documents and riders during leveling and procurement
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years' of experience in construction estimating or related field (preferably in retail or commercial construction).
- Experience with one or more preferred: ground-up construction, hospitals and healthcare, corporate interiors, shopping centers, supermarkets, core and shell, big box and retail chains. Project sizes $1m-$15m.
- Familiarity with Timberline estimating and/or onscreen takeoff a plus.
- Capable of working with tight deadlines and excellent time management skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits - medical, dental and vision coverage
- Discretionary annual bonus