Competitive offer including a strong base salary plus bonus.
Family owned company with a flexible environment.
About Our Client
We are partnered with a very reputable general contractor on a search for an experienced Estimator. The company is family owned and operated, and has been in business over 40 years.
They work with a number of governmental agencies and private clients. They offer great benefits, a 401k with company match, and competitive base + bonus.
- Works with Operations Manager & Engineering to form costs & labor costs on special projects.
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
- Assists walk-in customers with project & product inquiries.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or Project Management preferred
- Minimum three years of experience in the building/construction/property industry
- Hands-on experience Estimating projects based off blue prints
- Interest in Estimating as a career - ambitious, motivated professionals encouraged to apply!
What's on Offer
The Construction Estimator can expect:
- Competitive salary & bonus structure commensurate with experience
- Clear development & growth plan
- Mentorship throughout the organization