Excellent Company Benefits
Great Company Reputation
About Our Client
Our Client is a National General Contractor who has offices which are spread throughout the US. Their LA office is expanding rabidly as their projected scopre of work increases.
Their office is Located in Woodland Hills, CA
The construction Estimator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work closely with the Preconstruction Manager
- Provide input to the project team to help determine bidding approach.
- Read and interpret project specifications and plans to prepare detailed, comprehensive and accurate quantity surveys
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor or a subcontractor
Estimating experience: 1-3 years
- Commercial Tenant improvment and Ground up experience is preferred
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge about estimating processes and delivery methods
- Knowledge of contract types and deal structures Job Offer
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary depending on project experience and skills.
- Bonus incentives
- Insurance, medical, dental, vision (full package)
- Paid vacation/holidays