Tons of Growth Potential
Extraordinary Project Portfolio
About Our Client
Our Client is a Regional General Contractor who has established a strong reuptation in Southern Californa. Their specialty is in the Public Works sector but have begun taking on more commercial interior projects.
The construction Estimator will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work closely with the Preconstruction Manager
- Provide input to the project team to help determine bidding approach.
- Read and interpret project specifications and plans to prepare detailed, comprehensive and accurate quantity surveys
- Generates estimates & proposals for selected projects.
- Obtains bidders lists for projects that have been scoped & estimated.
- Actively pursues bid projects with timely follow up & awareness of project status.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor or a subcontractor----MUST HAVE
Estimating experience: 1-3 years
- Commercial Tenant improvment and Ground up experience is preferred
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge about estimating processes and delivery methods
- Knowledge of contract types and deal structures Job Offer
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary depending on project experience and skills.
- Bonus incentives
- Insurance, medical, dental, vision (full package)
- Paid vacation/holidays