USD70,000 - USD130,000
About Our Client
- Compensation is based on relevant work experience ($85-115k).
- Benefits are some of the best in the business and bonuses up to $30k.
- Black and white career development, totally flexible hours and a close mentoring program has created a pleasant, professional, entrepreneurial working environment.
- Diverse leadership team.
- Large firm with a family feel.
- Black and white career development.
- Flexible working hours and a close mentoring program.
- Estimating team will partner with all business units, but will be focused on renovation & ground up construction.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and requirements; setting priorities.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by costing changes, additions, and site requirements.
- Maintains cost keys and price masters by updating information.
- Resolves cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified in either Construction Management, Architecture or Civil Engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills essential, this is an entrepreneurial environment and an important role
- Will have previously worked, in a general contracting environment within the commercial, retail, and/or industrial space.
- References to be presented before interview
- Ideally some major project exposure
What's on Offer