Top 25 Firm in Minnesota
All work local to the MSP
About Our Client
This is a highly successful Construction Management firm with great relationships throughout the state of Minnesota. They are located in Minneapolis and looking for a Junior Estimator to work on their commercial projects. They are a forward thinking organization and the leadership team is very approachable. They offer excellent compensation packages and emphasize a work/life balance.
- Prepare cost and labor estimates for construction projects by way of analyzing project drawings, specifications, and RFP's.
- Submit timely questions for clarification during the construction bid process.
- Attend construction pre-bid meetings.
- Prepare qualified construction subcontractor lists.
- Solicit bids from a comprehensive set of construction subcontractors and suppliers.
- Confirm scope of work and bid proposals for completeness and accuracy.
- Assist with change order pricing.
- Stay current with estimating methods and knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
- Commercial Construction experience preferred
- Familiarity with applicable estimating software, organization uses PlanSwift
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field preferred but not required.
What's on Offer
- A generous compensation package between $70,000-$100,000, based on experience
- Bonus potential (Average is $7,000K)
- Comprehensive medical package (100% Individual, 85% Dependents)
- Car allowance with gas card
- 401 (k) with 5% company match
- 15 PTO Days
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible hours on Fridays