Great work life balance and competitive compensation
Established GC that's been around over 75 years
About Our Client
An industry-leading provider of commercial general contracting and design-build services for public and private sector clients across Wisconsin. Performing both interior and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities.
- Works directly with Chief Estimator to generate estimates for small and large projects.
- Compile bidders lists with PM's.
- Maintains bid log and actively updates status for management.
- Interact directly with project owners as required including attending meetings with partners and project managers.
- Bi-weekly project updates with entire team.
- Work closely with owners as needed, including walk-through' s, for bid preparation and proposal development.
- Communicate and interact with sub-contractors and component suppliers such as concrete, steel, joist, precast and masonry.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or Similar preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial estimating.
- Must be able to quickly and accurately review plans and evaluate drawings.
- Familiarity with local jurisdictions, codes and review processes a plus.
- Superior attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Salary range from 80k+, depending on experience and skills
- Great work/life balance
- Lucrative Bonus Potential
- Health benefits