- Reputable General Contractor
- Good Benefits and Future Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Reputable GC in Naples, FL that truly cares about its employees. Great benefits package and opportunity for growth into Sr. Estimator/VP of Estimating roles.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Makes budgetary, estimated, and final cost per project.
- Responsible for Bid Preparation
- Estimates cost for total job.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, and related documents.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Communicate inconsistencies in the bid documents to subs, owners and architects
- Search / look for possible new projects for the company.
- Ensure that an effective and efficient Request for Information (RFI) process is in place and all documentation is completed, filed and controlled in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of relevant experience estimating construction projects
- Previous Commercial and Multi-Family estimating experience is a plus
- Familiarity with conceptual estimating, writing detailed scopes of work and reading blue prints.
- Technical Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel for tracking construction costing. Experience with On-Screen Takeoff and Sage estimating software programs a plus. SmartBid, Timberline Estimating, Xactimate, Procore a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base salary
- Clear growth potential
- Benefits and potential for bonus