About Our Client
Client is a Buffalo-based construction company. This firm is known for large commercial, k12, and mixed use projects. They boast a collaborate culture and promote from within!
- Responsible for overall management and administration of multiple construction projects at a time
- Manage team and collaborate with project superintendents, engineering professionals, and accounting team, among others
- Spearhead subcontractor procurement and coordination to ensure schedule and quality requirements
- Communicate with Senior Management and Clients
- Maintain scheduling, financial goals, quality and safety standards
- Manage procurement scheduling and project scheduling
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience managing large, ground-up construction projects (4+ years)
- Demonstrated success interfacing with clients
- Track record managing superintendents
- Previous estimating experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field preferred
What's on Offer