- Competitive salary and great benefits with world class culture
- Close knit family like culture that keeps employees at the forefront of mind
About Our Client
Our client is based in Metro Detroit and is a highly versatile construction company operating as a one-stop shop for your carpentry, flooring, plumbing, HVAC, exterior doors and windows, siding, roofing, painting, and electrical needs. Named in 2019 as Michigan's "Small business to watch", they are in the middle of a period of substantial growth. Their vision is to continue to grow into one of the top construction companies to work for within Southeast Michigan. Due to their continued growth, they are looking to add a Construction Estimator/Project Manager to the team.
The key responsibilities of the Construction Estimator/Project Manager are:
- Manage assistant project managers and projects to ensure that production and cost are done in an effective manner
- Ensure all projects are on time and budget
- Develops, monitors, and reports on operating costs within functional areas
- Alerts management of cost and labor over run
- Makes recommendations and implements solutions to problems related to the same
- Ensures projects are done according to specifications and quality standards are met
- Manages budget and controls expenses effectively
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional area(s) to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Construction Estimator/Project Manager candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5 years general contracting experience within the commercial or self perform construction markets
- Previous estimation experience
- Open to both Project Managers with multiple years experience in this role or Project Engineers/Assistant project managers with 5+ years of GC experience
- Candidates must be self-motivated, have strong leadership skills, and be interested in developing new accounts
- Candidates must have the ability to manage all aspects of a project, including technical, safety, schedule, cost, and financial responsibility
- Candidate experience in Microsoft Office, Primavera, AutoCAD, and Viewpoint software a plus
- Excellent with problem-solving and planning
What's on Offer
On offer for a Construction Estimator/Project Manager are:
- Competitive & Generous Base Pay ($85,000 - $130,000 depending on applicant experience)
- Year-End Bonus Potential up to 20% of Base Salary!
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Employer Paid Health Insurance
- Employer Paid Dental Insurance
- Employer Paid Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Group Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with 8% Employer Match
- Food, Drinks, & Fun at Company Parties & Events
- Take a Break with Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Give Back with Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Grow Your Skillset with Paid Professional Development
Apply using the link provided to have resume considered within 24 hours.